Net Work Days in Access
Thank you for taking the time to report an issue.
What's wrong... Please write below.
1) the boss puts a blank schedule on the desk
2) staff select the days they want to work
3) she then uses my app to assign staff to the days
4) previews and verifies schedule
5) prints out in an excel format
Application layout: a Month Calendar is used to select the start date of a 28 date range. Saves the Start Date and the End Date to textboxes. The 28 day date range (just the day, Oct 1, 2010), 1 is saved as the text property of a checkbox control. She then selects the checkboxes of the days the staff wants to work.
Data that needs to be saved:
1) Start Date
2) End Date
3) Date Range
4) Employee ID
5) Days Selected
Current Tables and Relationships
Is this the correct approach to what I am trying to do?
I have an access database. I have an access form- I am creating C#.net form to replace it and still connect to database.
I have been told - Crystal reports work better with C#.net form.
first- can I still use access database with Crystal reports.
second- all pc's on network have access installed and up to .net 2.0
do I have to install any software on each pc for Crystal reports to work?
The program will be on local network
Some of the column names in the Db had not so clever names (like Aspect Ratio etc.) .I can add the data but as soon as there is a column name which is bracketed (in the sql-field) I get aSyntax error in INSERT INTO'statement when I get to the line "objDataAdapter.Update(ds, "tblDVD")".
Any way to solve this? I thought of changing the name of the columns in Access but I don't have Access any more either which complicates the matter.
How would I do this?
I have included my SQL below.
SELECT [1 All Import].MSTSF, [1 All Import].[TOS Code], [1 All Import].[Rendering], [1 All Import].[ Name], [1 All Import].Net, Count([1 All Import].[Ref #]) AS [CountOfRef #], Count([1 All Import].[Apt Date]) AS [CountOfApt Date], Avg([1 All Import].[# Days]) AS [AvgOf# Days], Avg([1 All Import].[Distance]) AS [AvgOfDistance] FROM [1 All Import] GROUP BY [1 All Import].MSTSF, [1 All Import].[TOS Code], [1 All Import].[Rendering], [1 All Import].[Name], [1 All Import].Net
We are seeking to create a table in VB.Net copy this table together with its structure to MS Access and make the source of the data transparent to the MSAccess users.
I know that a table can be created by defining fields... Using VB.Net 2003
1. I am working with windows application and trying to create new access db and copy (duplicate) existing access db with different name to some directory .
2. I am need to create archive : cheking existing archiv.mdb and update him with new rows from source.mdb ,then delete all rows that older then 2 monthes from source.mdb . This program must repeated once in all month.