Getting a #size error
It works fine as long as none of the values are null. If one's null I get a #type error, so I changed the formula to
=Nz([Labor_WIP subform].[Form]![LaborWIPSubtotal],0) Nz([Vehicle_WIP subform].[Form]![KMWIPSubtotal],0) Nz([EquipmentWIP subform].[Form]![EquipmentWIPSubotal],0)
But now I'm getting a #size error instead. Again, it works fine, as long as there are no null's in there, but a null throws it off.
Or what even causes a #size error?
Thank you for taking the time to report an issue.
What's wrong... Please write below.
when I tried to print again, I was given this run time error 2465.
There are a total of four querys in the file but the forth one is the only query that gives me the error message. I have been using this query for about two years and this is the first time this has happened.
No changes have been made to the query and I have plenty of room on my Tb hardrive.
I have included a Access 07 demo database to better view the issue.
While setting up the page size to A4 I'm getting error if printer is not installed. I want to set the page size to A3 whether printer is not installed because Excel Dashboard is generatedin Network drive and from there user will print the dashboard.
Any idea how to set the page size to A3 without installing the printer.
If you make an error and change the SIZE, the COMMODITY_NUM will update itself. However, if you made an error to the CLASS and go back to change it after you have already entered a size, the COMMODITY_NUM will not update, and it ends up storing the wrong information. Can someone tell mewhat to do to my code to fix it?
Don't need to list every size, just the smallest size and the largest size - I'm using Min/Max in two separate columns to show the smallest size and the largest.
The database has a numeric sort code ("size"), they want the label("sizecode"). it produces the ever so intuitive Microsoft sorting where 10 comes before 2.
So using the sort code and min/max is successful. 1st column has the smallest size code, and the 2nd column has the largest size code.
the "part number" combo box shows three things, Part number, Stack size, and Cut size.
upon choosing the part number, stack size and cut size should be automatically filled.
Stack size works great, although, cut size always has the value 0, regardless of what should be there.
Private Sub txtpart_number_afterupdate()
Me.txtStack_Size = Me.txtPart_Number.Column(1) + 2
Me.txtCut_Size = Me.txtPart_Number.Column(2)
My C drive has like 30GB free. My temp folder reaches 1.95GB when I run this query (before that it is like 50mb). So I am thinking is it because of the Access 2GB limit (Access 2000) or is it because of some size restriction on the temp folder