Command button code to clear form
Thank you for taking the time to report an issue.
What's wrong... Please write below.
I also created a Clear Entry command button that works. However if I leave the report open in preview mode and go back to the form tab, hit the Clear Entry button, then enter new parameters, the report data doesn't change from the previous entry.
1. Will the end user have to close the report manually each time before entering new parameters?
2. If not, where is the Close Report command button? I could only find Close Form.
3. What's the code to create a command button to refresh the report?
4. Finally, can everything (preview report, clear entry, refresh data) be done using just 1 command button? Can't I add the code I need behind one command?
I have a command button programed to save the record and would like it to clear the highlights for me as well. What is the best way to accomplish this goal?
I've tried putting me.combobox=null in just about every event the main form has but nothing works. Is there a way to clear this without putting me.combobox=null in the On Click event of the command button? I have quite a few command buttons on that form and don't want to have to put the code in all of them if I don't have to.
Also, how can I make multiple check boxes that are bound to a single field? I want to basically have a combo box structure where more than one box can be checked it it applies.
I am trying to add a button that if they get confused willclear the for for them and they can start over.
Private Sub CmdReset_Click()
MsgBox "Clear", vbOKOnly
TxtVendorName.Value = ""
TxtDesc.Value = ""
TxtOrderDay.Value = ""
TxtDeliveryDay.Value = ""
I have a data entry form. On the click of a button I want to be able to purge all of the information in the underlying table except the clients ID and Name etc.
I dont want the whole record to be deleted, just clear the individual cells
1. SAVE the data upon click of button and CLEAR all fields for new data entry
2. I noticed that when I press the ENTER it will do same action as clicking my button. I tried the "on Enter event" and create a Message Box when Enter is pressed. it works, but when I press Enter again. it will proceed with the data transfer. I want to DISABLE the Enter command to transfer the data. I want the user to use the Button Only to transfer the record
What do you want to do?
* Add a command button to a form by using a wizard
* Create a command button by dragging a macro to a form
* Create a command button without using a wizard
* Customize a command button